Cr3am’s Dr3am of making Ivlog into the old BlogTV

I was sifting along the internet when I came across Steve Jone’s aka Cream’s outdated FaceBook account and I noticed a few things that sprung to mind. That LINK can be found here.

The first piece that caught my interest was this, it’s what I believe to be Cr3am’s DREAM imaginary site, that btw never delivered which may explain his FEAR an PARANOIA of the NEW BLOG TV’s recent announcements. 400899_474146402605742_1686140208_nscreenshot_1

Cr3am makes a number of direct negative comments about Blog TV and how it FAILED their viewers due to IGNORING the users requests.

Also take note of how many times he uses the name “Blog TV” in his Facebook post. His desire to really home in on the site is more than obvious.screenshot_2

But with all the negativity spewing from Cr3am never does it prevent him from utilizing Blog TV Toolbar with a install TUTORIAL. Gosh he’s so thoughtful don’t you think ?screenshot_5

Or factor in he then goes so far as to take another one of BlogTV’s idea the “TROLL REHAB” and incorporate it into his own site. Makes you wonder if Steve Jones has an original idea to spare.screenshot_12

He has multiple Q&A on both Justin.tv as well as Uvlog…. I was even told of other sites he went panhandling on…all in hopes of collecting as much CASH as his hands could carry.

His SPECIAL NEED REQUESTS for $$$$ donations $$$$ ..gathering an estimated $14.000 from public handouts and an additional $13.000 from a private investor. Kinda makes you wonder JUST HOW MUCH DOES the new BLOGtv cost….and let’s ask about their funding shall we ??????   Is the NEW BLOG tv more or less expensive then Ivlog ????

I hope one of the first questions that is asked is HOW MUCH does the NEW BLOGtv cost ?? lets also find out about it’s funding and compare both BLOG tv and IVLOG I mean what harm can there be when Steve Jones the site owner himself does such a good job of it.470899_508989075816500_14469356565656561111_o

1. Salivatingaturfail November 1, 2016 10:54 pm  Reply

Instead of guessing why don’t you prove how Cr3am scammed money? Maybe show some real world estimates of what it takes to start a site? No? Yeah, that wouldn’t fit the butt hurt agenda 😀

• monkeysniffer November 1, 2016 11:08 pm  Reply

“BUTT HURT” Is all you have ???…something a child would say.
      A dead site that I rarely ever used perhaps 5 times in 3/4 years ??? If anything it’s you that spend your entire LIFE watching us here….My posts upset you and this tells me everything I need to know about you and your hurt feelings. Please continue to read my posts an be hurt by them as one by one those VIP badges stop being purchased by the viewers and when another site opens most if not all will leave it’s dying soul and move on to something better…..THE END <3

2. Salivatingaturfail November 1, 2016 11:15 pm  Reply

#triggered. You didn’t even bother to edit the comment this time ur so mad. 😀 #WIN

• monkeysniffer November 1, 2016 11:17 pm  Reply

keep watching and salivating and while your at it please continue to LICK the windows for us lol…Clear you’re outta your league. That’s why we blog and you dont

3. Anonymous November 2, 2016 12:07 am  Reply

How is this relevant to anything going on now lol? This Facebook was from 2013. Also please show us how cr3am scammed people. Do you know how to run a website? Do you know how much it takes to run a website that’s made for people to web cast on? I don’t think you do. Prove me wrong if you can. From what I see he has been given 14k from donations and he provided what he said he would and that’s to produce a site you can stream on.

You mad that you got banned from Ivlog…..I think so

• monkeysniffer November 2, 2016 12:12 am  Reply

Damn I called and the CREAM TEAM came in full force hahahahah awesome ..Dance for me puppet dance for me…My post triggered you lol

4. pope of no hope November 2, 2016 2:48 am  Reply

i’ll bet anything i’m banded already. oh well, cream doesnt deserve a handsome young pope.
    Amen creamy. lol.

5. Salivatingaturfail November 2, 2016 10:51 am  Reply

Is this all because Lardo got banned from iVlog for being a dick to the moderators? It is isn’t it. LOL All this because of some butt hurt. Too Much!
    Or is there more unseen butt hurt that you are not telling us about? 😀 This does seem a bit much for Lardo’s little ego. Could there be more to the story?

• monkeysniffer November 2, 2016 11:45 am  Reply

Salivatingaturfail you can HIDE behind your VPN FATTY ugly man all you want but your STINK is showing LMAO and smelling..Perhaps the “BUTT HURT” in you is the thing you should concern yourself with, after all it is obvious to us.

• pope of no hope November 5, 2016 4:02 pm  Reply

wait a minute, tell me why i was banned. i was a dick to the mods? lol. do you have any proof of that? fuck off you turd.
      Amen cocksucker, HAHAHAHAHA

6. Salivatingaturfail November 2, 2016 10:44 pm  Reply

Im looking at IP addresses to DOX people? WAIT! Didn’t i used to rage about Mark and Miss Scruffy doing that? 😀 That awkward moment when i have become what i hate the most. ;(

• monkeysniffer November 3, 2016 12:01 am  Reply

Right on cue and boring as usual lol

7. Salivatingaturfail November 3, 2016 12:09 am  Reply

Nice edit of the comment. Little boys will have their fun. Too bad you can’t win without cheating. 😀

• monkeysniffer November 3, 2016 12:37 am  Reply

Salivatingaturfail dont you have a female child to play with on your skype ?? Someone to groom perhaps ??
      Salivatingaturfail have you become the NEW shawnio ??? Very similar in both anger and in obsessive behavior, so enjoy obsessing over me make it your lifes dream.

• scuttlebutt November 3, 2016 2:38 am  Reply

I did the edit, not Sniffy, as I will edit or delete all superfluous comments on a post from now on.