Cr3am/Steve Jones and his damage control…Lulu is unbanned from Ivlog

Well well well whoda thunk it …not even 24 hours after the recent post …miraculously Lulu one of the owners of BLOGtv is unbanned …IT’s A MIRACLE I SAY.

Something tells me more of this topic will eventually come out, truth is a very difficult thing to bury, and so far I’ve been on point with Cr3am on every post. I’m sure he wont let me down.

I would indeed question both his honesty and integrity from the last several months…bottom line I smell a RAT or at least a site owner with rat eyes.

screenshot_1

The actual channel belonging to Lulu, check the below LINK.

And finally the 2 posts explaining the lead up to this post on Lulu’s Ivlog ban.

Cr3am/ Steve Jones struggles with damage control

All thanks to my friend here at the blog.

lbpnation_jtv_monkey

1. AnonMouse October 26, 2016 11:21 pm  Reply

You guys are doing it right, This account was deleted by Cream

2. Anonymous October 26, 2016 11:25 pm  Reply

You do know that’s not lulu’s account right? Her account was lulu-RRC and its no longer active along with Ben-RRC as well. They has been deleted by the account owners aka Ben and LuLu. Why cant you accept that someone went and deleted there account and is trying to troll to make other sites look bad.

Lulu-rrc – http://prnt.sc/cze9pf
    Ben-RRC – http://prnt.sc/czeea3

As you can see they are deleted. Cr3am didn’t unban anyone. As he said in the post you already made already they deleted their names. Why it is so hard for you to understand that?

Also if lulu got banned then tell me how Ben deleted his name? He can’t delete his name if lf lulu was really banned because they are in the same house on the same IP so he would no longer be able to get to ivlog do to Lulu and her IP getting banned. Yet it some how Ben was able to delete his name. That means that the IP wasn’t banned and they went and deleted their ivlog accounts as again Ben and Lulu share the same IP.

• ItwasBannedBitch October 26, 2016 11:55 pm  Reply

That is MEANINGLESS as monkeysniffer already stated.You can not differentiate between a self deleted account or a banned one on ivlog.tv. That is all on the people who programmed ivlog.tv.

• monkeysniffer October 26, 2016 11:55 pm  Reply

“Cr3am didn’t unban anyone.” Are you an idiot… so far you haven’t proven a thing…except it’s clear how angry you are and upset I proved my point so you type out a LONG WINDED pile of crap to show us what WE already know is true ?
      Go and stay in Ivlog no one needs you here..But remember this your comment was placed here on my post and thats a hell of a lot more then what I got for as I was IP banned for posting a PUBLIC LINK on MY BLOG.. I’m dont fear it so why did Steve Jones ???? Think about that …THIS IS OUR SITE NOT IVLOG YOU DON’T LIKE DON’T COME HERE.

• monkeysniffer October 26, 2016 11:59 pm  Reply

So lets get this straight …I CAN”T have an opinion on this blog or else I get banned from Ivlog but Cream and or his frends can ???? This is NOT IVLOG

• Anonymous October 29, 2016 3:58 am  Reply

that does look like him ,where did you find it

3. Walt Stinky October 27, 2016 6:48 pm  Reply

Monkeysiffer, I was just wondering did Cr3am ban you from Ivlog …
    (a) Before you photoshopped him drinking monkey pee ?
    (b) After you photoshopped him drinking monkey pee ?
    (c) That’s not phoshopped.

• monkeysniffer October 27, 2016 7:06 pm  Reply

lol Walt to answer your question A and C …..hope that helps

4. Anonymous October 28, 2016 5:42 pm  Reply

Lulu’s account are LuLu-RRC and LuLu-Cafe she does not own the account http://www.ivlog.tv/user/lulu. Both accounts are no longer active on Ivlog. But it’s TRUE she was banned from Ivlog so there is something going on here with Cream. I hope you continue to report Cream and Ivlog so the rest of us can stop waisting our money on a dead site that has a Nazi owner who makes sexual innuendos to females. And yes I have witnessed this many times.

• monkeysniffer October 28, 2016 5:59 pm  Reply

Thank you Anonymous glad you came forward and let us know how you feel, to be honest I wonder how his girlfriend feels when she sees and hears him making such comments on a site she not only help build but pay for as well ????

• Anonymous October 28, 2016 8:06 pm  Reply

Thanks for allowing my comment. She was banned from Ivlog. Thank you

• Anonymous October 28, 2016 8:17 pm  Reply

Awesome post it’s so clear to everyone cream is upset so he’s taking it out on anyone who opens their mouth.