Cr3am/ Steve Jones struggles with damage control

As of today I was handed this tid bit of information concerning a recent BAN of one of BLOGtv’s owners from Ivlog a childish move by Cr3am, but he has his own thoughts on the matter.

8ssphr4

Steve Jones aka Cr3am claims NO SUCH BAN ever took place and it’s FALSE and even uses the words “HORRENDOUSLY LIABLE”, now isn’t this odd  ????  He CLAIMS TOS would only be put into effect if someone breaks TOS, then an investigation would need to take place.Then please explain to me WHY I was banned from Ivlog ??? What were the TOS concerning my fate ???

Now unless Cr3am is totally innocent or he has a  ROGUE ADMIN on his hands only time will tell…..My ROGUE ADMIN theory does bring up another matter and for now I’ll say no more. On the other hand Cr3am may be lying through his ASS trying to save both his semi dead site and his skin. The more I hear about Cream the more I’m convinced he’s a joke who can’t be taken seriously, only the weak minded would listen to his bullshit, unless of course you’re part of the Cream team.

For anyone wishing to be brought up to speed on this matter click the LINK below.

Cr3am BANS one of the owners of BLOGtv.ca

Thanks to our friend for the screen shot used in this post.

313024_277899195556829_4521605_n

1. pope of no hope October 25, 2016 11:18 pm  Reply

it would seem that the cream has soured. and now he knows nothing. LMFAO.
    Amen and REPENT. the end is near.

• monkeysniffer October 25, 2016 11:32 pm  Reply

hahah Good one Larpos

2. Walt Stinky October 26, 2016 7:13 am  Reply

This is very easily settled. Just tell us the username of the owner of BlogTV.ca that was banned ? Then we can all go see for ourselves.

• Captain Obvious October 26, 2016 12:27 pm  Reply

That won’t work @Walk Stinky – all it will say is that the user is not active – and that can happen for 2 reasons. 1 – a ban, 2 – the user closes their own account by choice

• AnonMouse October 26, 2016 2:26 pm  Reply

Actually I have noticed if someone deletes their account on ivlog all their friends and subs get removed. Ive noticed ban doesn’t do that, go check for yourselves. I think it has to do with a process of when you press delete maybe? So if you are friends with lulu and aren’t now then she must have deleted her account and obviously being a troll.

3. Anonymous October 26, 2016 8:52 pm  Reply

I hope he bans the pedophile ryan_hifi soon