The Sweet Tears – Michelle Stacy problem put to rest

Some months ago the fail bloggers over at UK Muppets and their new head of “special” intelligence, Shawnio, had proven conclusively that Michelle Stacy was chatting over at Vaughn Live.STD as one Sweet Tears. As per usual the folks at UK Muppets did not do their foot work nor did they vet the information provided to them from their new head of DOXing.

End result? Watch the below video.

WARNING: Do NOT consume fluids during the viewing of this video!

As you can clearly see Sweet Tears and Michelle Stacy are two completely different individuals!

But how can this be!?!?! Did not the wunderkinds of UK Muppets prove with several blog posts that they were one in the same? Yes ladies and gentlemen once again the credibility of the fail blog UK Muppets and their head of disinformation, Shawnio, is right where it always has been. IN THE SHITER.

Karl, Darren, Babs, Sharron, Louise whatever you call yourselves these days might I recommend once again that you at least try and use your two brain cells before making a claim or DOXing someone. I mean seriously girls you look more and more incompetent with every post and every lame attempt to coat tail this blog and the gloriously fabulous people who work here.

William Poole ESQ.

1. Captain Obvious October 16, 2016 7:39 pm  Reply

Somebody makes the name ‘Sweet Tears’ on skype, goes on a skype video call, and that’s PROOF that they are the same person as on vaughnlive? HOW?!?! All it does is prove somebody made an account to cover their ass….

• williampooleesq. October 16, 2016 7:47 pm  Reply

In my wildest dreams did i think one of you dumbasses would actually make the above comment. GOLD!

• Captain Obvious October 16, 2016 7:59 pm  Reply

Well how about having them go live on vaughnlive with that user name and record the video and post it, that would be REAL proof.

• Antiscrag October 21, 2016 10:34 am  Reply

To be fair to the commenter above, you are the ones on this blog who go on about not believing it unless you see proof and it is not proof at all and they are correct that anyone could go on skype with Sweet Tears as their name. Ridiculous.

• Michellestacy October 16, 2016 8:00 pm  Reply

DUMB ASS go to Vaughn and ask her then ITS SIMPLE but I wouldnt expect a simpleton to figure that out LMAO

• Captain Obvious October 16, 2016 8:07 pm  Reply

Well no Michelle, the burden of proof is on this blog and so far all that’s been proven is that we’ve seen one nickname on two websites or services. Let’s see the real proof. I’ll be waiting.

• Michellestacy October 16, 2016 9:39 pm  Reply

Like what u wanna see her naked?!!??! You got your proof moron and yet again trying to deny FACTS …Unlike UkPedoPuppets we show proof and then some don’t we Darren?!!??! lol The burden of proof to prove us wrong is now in your court. Your blog has been proven to be nothing but lies and once again you have been called on on them. Your blog is no longer credible and from the feed back I have gotten EVERYONE is laughing at you and not with you….Even ReallyNiceGuy who in fun started to rumor is dying with laughter and now knows that dumb asses you are over there….My my what a tangles web you have weaved when at first you try to deceive..Poor ol darren

• Captain Obvious October 16, 2016 10:36 pm

I don’t write a blog. I’m someone else entirely.

• monkeysniffer October 16, 2016 11:15 pm

Captain Obvious ya ur Ryan stupid fi lmao

• Anonymous October 21, 2016 12:54 am  Reply

damn lil ryuns fatfi sounds extra buttmad today. guess he ran out of his autism medication

• Anonymous October 21, 2016 12:52 am  Reply

Ryan does your social worker know you harass and stalk underage girls online?

2. scuttlebutt October 16, 2016 10:18 pm  Reply

I don’t think Skranio has got one dox’ing correct. NOT ONE, but he claims to have doxed everyone connected to this blog. Hahaha, what a liar, but now he’s found some suckers who will believe him over at Muppets. Need I say more?

• Daz October 16, 2016 11:43 pm  Reply

I wish I could blog ???

3. Anonymous October 17, 2016 2:30 pm  Reply

u dont think this proves any thing that doesnt look like michelle and the blond isnt a female who would spend time trolling u can tell those females have class not like the 2 in chat rooms

• Michellestacy October 17, 2016 4:52 pm  Reply

Are you retarded or did it just happen as you were typing? MANY MANY MANY people have seen me before. I HAVE casted you fool. You have to be from UkPedoPuppets blog because once again you didn’t do your foot work. That IS me but I do thank you for saying I look classy but you also forgot to say I am HOT, sexy, smart and have perfect tits..Lord lord I have no words for these fools sometimes LMAOOOOOOOOOOO..

4. Anonymous October 17, 2016 11:54 pm  Reply

2 hot woman. can you hook up where there from i would have sweets and wife her but id like to get shelle in bed 1 time

• Michellestacy October 18, 2016 8:08 am  Reply

I would let you 🙂

5. ReallyNiceGuy October 18, 2016 8:37 pm  Reply

trying to pull the wool over our eyes, i need naked pics from both parties before i can confirm 2 separate people