IVLOG TOS RULES do not slander…do not attack…do not question do not complain ..or BAN

I have been handed about 9 emails in the last week disclosing certain private discussions between both Steve Jones/Cream, EX administrators from his site as well as disgruntled casters unhappy with the managing of the site. This particular email was handed to me from an individual who has been TOLD by Steve Jones/ Cr3am to stop complaining about so called alleged comments being made against them by other casters in Ivlog, so this caster then made a public rant in hopes of clarifying the situation. What it did manage to do was incite the anger of the site owner Steve Jones/Cream who not only told the caster NOT to make PUBLIC comments, but then stated if they did not stop there would be consequences such as a site ban.

QUESTION: But don’t people have a right to complain about a business etc like consumer reports and put criticisms out there for people to see before they invest thats what the suggestions are for.

Cr3am: If there is a complaint then they can email us Instead of putting out there in public. Public slander is against our TOS so you probably wont have an account.

Now I have to admit this was taken directly from THAT email sent to me.

I was given the LINK for the TOS RULES, personally I couldn’t find the part where such a statement was made concerning not being able to speak out or have an opinion. So is this a NEW RULE ?

Or simply put… shut your mouth or else ?      http://www.ivlog.tv/terms

However last week this was handed to me in our chat, where the site owner himself BASHES one of his own casters ….PUBLICLY….. Following so far…interesting right ???  Now I don’t have any hate nor do I have any love for Glen but RIDICULING another caster on your own site is pretty damn unprofessional…wouldn’t you agree ???????11111111111111111112222222222222222222222

Even Ryan hifi and Caroline at one point had enough and decided they would leave due to the “HATE CASTS and nothing being done about it”

And of course we have his sexual comments and innuendos directed towards certain females, which I have recorded myself.

Many of you as well as myself see a TREND developing here reminiscent of the Vaughn’s and how that group of egomaniac Nazis dealt with individuals on their site. Sooner or later dear ol Steve is gonna slip up and we will be here to catch him, you see Steve you can SITE BAN me all you want, but you will never be SAFE on your own site. Think on that..WE WILL ALWAYS BE WATCHING.jyjyjjyjjjScreenshot_33

1. KTxwKWTpHL October 11, 2016 1:10 am  Reply

Why am i so butt hurt Monkeysniffer? Did little Cr3am upset me? Awwww what a delicate little flower i am! The best part is i ban more than anyone else and cry the hardest when i get banned! LMAO pathetic! Hugs and kisses <3 (PS i want to suck your cock)

2. tsYEsx8TEG October 11, 2016 1:20 am  Reply

3. YTPnd2GuNI October 11, 2016 1:21 am  Reply

shawnio said if i let him fuck me in the ass he would get me a new laptop just like IPs

4. ZlQrany5IA October 11, 2016 1:21 am  Reply

why was i born retarded

5. 7mju4DnALu October 11, 2016 1:35 am  Reply

6. uClpJtesCI October 11, 2016 1:38 am  Reply

ukmuppets made me poop my pants

7. iMYriR0XbJ October 11, 2016 1:38 am  Reply

i want monkeysniffers baby

8. Glen Randy Schoen October 11, 2016 8:24 am  Reply

Idk about any of you but if someone said publicly “I have this website I am building.If you donate I will make you a beta tester,give you free pro accounts etc according to what you donated” then you can expect a light bulb above someone’s head who loves to manipulate people. That isn’t the entire group of people who donated but honestly it can be seen as most.

I sat back and watched as a certain female broadcaster on cam begged Cream to make her a beta tester and give her a free pro account.She told him she would broadcast more if he did that and WHAM he was all over it.He even went as far as to flirt with the girl and sort of cross the line for a person who was (at that time) taken.

I don’t have any empathy for Cream.I don’t particularly hate him or like him.

I think (in my opinion) that certain people who broadcast do need to shut the fuck up about other people.If you make your entire broadcast about someone you don’t like (every day for years) you need to shut the fuck up and get over it.That asshole Glensroom has nothing else to contribute but childish angry untrue rants about people who refuse to do as he says and commands.

9. Anonymous October 11, 2016 4:41 pm  Reply

So you wrote a blog on a website that isn’t even used much anymore and is basically dead expecting what out of it? I mean, not much of a publicity ideal if you’re writing stories about dead streaming sites but hey…. It’s your blog you keep writing stories about dead cam sites that make you butthurt and that aren’t even relevant maybe just maybe you’ll get something out of it i mean, maybe Esteban your fave user will respond to this (don’t take that literally i mean he has better things to do then respond to a dead blog.) So lets talk about the difference between their site and yours shall we?

Your “rules” state no hate speech yet for some reason multiple times you seem to have “hypocritically” slandered users.. Meanwhile you are making the rules so that nobody can give you backlash for your own hysteric rules that imply that you’re the only ones who can make these types of comments and slander and misconstrue the truth. Further on you have posted personal info and it says no dox within the chat and you claim we can’t in the comments.

So isn’t it weird how you claim cr3am is “bad” when you yourself cant even contain your own rules? I mean, come on where is the moral decency? Where is the intellect? You are basically scolding and making yourself look like and idiot in the mean time you are attempting to draw the attention at someone who probably would laugh at your blog. You have some real issues if you think that your post even lacks 1 bit of moral conduct within itself it’s just hypocritical lies and bull. You’re doing the exact same thing cr3am is which is funny considering you don’t care about slander and about “common sense”. You would rather be dictated by people who think doxing and swatting is a “awesome” way of getting back and silencing someone off the interest huh?

Wonder how long this blog will last lol

• scuttlebutt October 11, 2016 8:44 pm  Reply

Anonymous. It’s good of you to tell us our own rules, but it’s a pity you can’t read, or you read things that are only in your imagination. Where in the “rules” does it say “No Hate Speech”? Also if this is a “dead blog” why are you here reading it? Why does this “dead blog” make you so butt hurt? Sorry Anon, but your comment contains no logic or common sense.

• 441PMisABitch October 11, 2016 10:27 pm  Reply

Its totally ok to go live on a shitty webcam broadcasting website and talk shit on everyone but the motherfucking day someone on a blog/website posts their opinion about one of the websites you use they are a fucking criminal.

4:41 pm people like YOU are always crying victim as if you are the only person online who exists.You have got to be the biggest contradiction when you state you read everything posted here yet act like it is entirely irrelevant.All I see here is truth and opinions and freedom of speech and then people like YOU posting replies as if the people who post here are committing criminal acts.

Wonder how long it will take before you realize how stupid you look.

10. monkeysniffer October 11, 2016 7:01 pm  Reply

WOW Anonymous you seem pretty upset over something, spend all morning with this comment did we ???? You seem to CARE enough to write a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG winded post, so I must be doing something right LAMO…Thank you

11. Cr3me October 24, 2016 10:44 am  Reply

Glensroom is a terrible person and begs me for favoritism constantly.Both me and fema are never going to meet the ridiculous demands he continuously makes. He is stupid. he cannot get it through his head that ivlog is not platform for his continual slander.He cannot attack people who use ivlog and expect us as owners to allow it. Glensroom has been warned numerous times.

12. Anonymous October 25, 2016 10:26 pm  Reply