Sean Cleary aka IP runs away from Billy as he is confronted with the WINTARD situation

What the HOLY fckn HELL is wrong with this damn fool boy ???   Not after an hour or so after the last post, Billy decides to cast and ask the questions to Sean about doxing and the death of Wintard. And then this happens, thx to our friend from the blogs for this lil video exposing Sean Cleary as a jack ass in front of the whole world.

The previous post on the accusation of the Wintard death can be found here. Sean Cleary if you cared for this girl at all STOP dragging her name through the MUD an give her peace and closure.

IrelandPatriot makes the claim “WE AT THE BLOG KILLED WINTARD”

1. dave October 8, 2016 9:55 pm  Reply

2. williampooleesq. October 9, 2016 12:33 am  Reply

You left out the best part when Mrs. Roper can back hysterically laughing.

3. UvZrwAWIfX October 9, 2016 12:42 am  Reply

Monkey Sniffer is a pedophile from JTV!

4. xqPRwMFqxV October 9, 2016 12:43 am  Reply

Monkey Sniffer is a pedophile from JTV!

5. tsUjJF9H3G October 9, 2016 12:43 am  Reply

Monkey Sniffer is a pedophile from JTV!

• monkeysniffer October 9, 2016 12:49 am  Reply

LMAO still hurting I see

6. BRdpXqcGTy October 9, 2016 12:54 am  Reply

Monkey Sniffer is a pedophile from JTV!

• monkeysniffer October 9, 2016 12:54 am  Reply

k…My dads bigger than your dad ….so there YEAH

7. Wilbur October 9, 2016 1:31 am  Reply

Sean Cleary is in his 20’s, still lives at home with his mom, no job, no friends, sits on the internet 24/7, obsesses over this blog and the crap chat 24/7, calls everyone a child molester. Sounds to me like we have a lil Shawnio Jr. on our hands. One question though – what the fuck is up with his frail tiny little body and that huge deformed head. He’s fucking creepy!

8. jSO October 9, 2016 7:56 am  Reply

yes he is Wilbur ,pretty Much 100% on the spot there . Just for the record , as if Cleary didnt know i was Ill this year , BillyB was close i had a large part of my esophagus removed and radio therapy ….but im here for a wee while longer Cleary and your issues have but begun !!

9. Jimmy Swizzo October 9, 2016 1:28 pm  Reply

Vikki was killing herself b4 Yawnlive, her lovely teeth and boozing were on Battlecam , and her skin was yellow then !!!

10. williampooleesq. October 9, 2016 3:01 pm  Reply

Sean is a pedophile from JTV! 😀

11. Captain Obvious October 9, 2016 3:18 pm  Reply

So the excuse is ‘we didn’t tie her up and force her to sit online or chat or cast on vaughnlive so it’s okay that we mistreated her and others?’

I don’t get it. It’s NEVER okay to be rude and hurtful to other people….

• monkeysniffer October 9, 2016 4:32 pm  Reply

RYAN/Captain Obvious NO the excuse is I don’t EVEN KNOW THESE PEOPLE I’M ACCUSED OF KILLING..Furthermore of all the people to talk about being hurtful YOU should be the last to talk…HYPOCRITE

• Captain Obvious October 9, 2016 4:56 pm  Reply

In the video, Billybob says that because they did not force her to come online, tie her up, hold her eyes open, and force her on vaughnlive that he and all of you are NOT responsible if someone gets trolled and commits suicide. Let’s be real here. How are you going to defend that?

• monkeysniffer October 9, 2016 5:05 pm  Reply

Ryan/Captain Obvious… AGAIN …I dont now know these people..never did, so how can I troll them ???? Do you understand me ??? And the fact you troll this blog explain that ?? You make no sense to me.