Monkeysniffer SITE BANNED by CREAM PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING

I can’t begin to say enough times I TOLD YOU SO.. but YES I DID….I TOLD YOU SO. When someone pokes and asks questions ANGER erupts with retaliation, PROOF something is defiantly up with Steve Jones/Cream…

I HAVE BEEN SITE BANNED FROM IVLOG

As I sat quietly in Billy’s cast as a quest not saying a word….I shut off my browser ..for couple of  hours came back clicked on Ivlog only to discover my SITE BAN…This means Steve Jones/Cream was ghosting the entire time waiting for me to type in chat waiting for me to expose my IP address he sat planning to LAY a SITE BAN to have me removed from Ivlog…PROOF  my recent post has touched a delicate nerve so much he felt threatened by me, I knew it. THANK YOU CREAM FOR LETTING THIS BE……… YOU HAVE NOW BEEN EXPOSED AS A THIEF, A CREEP, A SCAM ARTIST AND A LIAR.. Thank you sir, thank you so very much…I WINscreenshot_2

The reason was due to this POST

Perhaps a lil exploring info into just who is Esteban Cr3am the owner of IVLOGTV

screenshot_5Screenshot_33

1. Anonymous October 3, 2016 12:50 am

That i sfucked up Monkeysniffer everyone should be allowed to have an opinion.. Fuck you Steve Jones!

2. Anonymous October 3, 2016 1:01 am

cr3am is a creep and a scammer. People are becoming wise to his many con jobs over the years.

3. AnonMouse October 3, 2016 1:13 am

Im sure you just pissed him off with the comments. Just coz he banned you didnt mean its true, geez you guys believe everything you read? Sheep.

4. Anonymous October 3, 2016 1:25 am

You guys are pretty fucking petty hypocritical now arent you? Banning people here all the time when you dont like what they say. This is your site, Ivlog is Creams. Tough tittays.

• monkeysniffer October 3, 2016 1:45 am

So true but now hes been exposed as a creep a scammer a thief an a liar none of which I am, but time will tell.

• monkeysniffer October 3, 2016 2:21 am

We ban PEDOPHILES like IP an Shawnio creeps like Darren Sayward and his sort that watch our blog and live in it 24/7 days..Thats the type we ban from here

• Anonymous October 4, 2016 4:12 am

Monkey, maybe not you, but other people in positions of “power” on this site have banned recklessly. I’ve been on the receiving end for arguing with people in the chat, back before this new change. Also, Grow the fuck up, same with UKMuppets. Goddamn you all are so petty. Doxing and Butthurting is retarded

5. Nick O' Teen October 3, 2016 5:52 am

So cr3am is a creep cause he chats and hits on pretty females huh? But what about that CHEW, CHEW, CHEW fucked out 70 yr. old twat FILLY? She always has a room full of young people fawning all over her like she’s some sort of real life celebrity

6. IreallyAmKeepingIt100 October 3, 2016 7:14 am

Sometimes I think these website owners like Cream,Mark vaughn etc should learn to take criticism and opinions. A person’s opinion cannot be changed and should be respected. I am sort of let down by Cream’s reaction. I always thought he had more integrity than Mark Vaughn yet he seems to have lowered himself to that level.

I say let monkeysniffer use the website,stop being a crybaby and acting like the victim of something that never happened. You are over reacting Cream…….like all these 18 year old kids who feel we should censor everything we say and do because it’s “just so fucking offensive”

One more thing comes to mind.Everyone who reads a blog of some sort and over reacts has the attention span of a 2 year old. They never bother to read the entire thing.They see something they don’t like and stop reading or glance over it. Then they pass on rumors and lies that something was posted that wasnt.

READ PEOPLE! STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS!

7. pope of no hope October 4, 2016 2:06 am

and they wanted me to email cream and ask for my channel back. LMFAO!
    seems like the sewer pipe has met up with the cesspool now everything has overflowed.
    Amen and bring your own toilet paper.

8. Anonymous October 4, 2016 11:05 am

you asshole wanna play with fire, prepare to get burned. dont say you werent warned

• pope of no hope October 5, 2016 12:36 pm

oh yes he MAD. lmao. ^^^^^^^
      Amen you anonymous butt nugget.