Are we CLOSE ?….are we CLOSE ?…We made contact right ??? BINGO

I’d like to thank a special certain someone for this lil tid bit that came floating my way. It features IrelandPatriot on a drunken skype call during a cast….certain…..words were typed by certain individuals. This caused quite the stir in IP, so much infact he demanded a skype call with this individual due to FEAR this information would leak out.1ca8c41eab1d41b0a12c142584f33be2

At the 6:25 mark of the vid listen to how he panics upon seeing the chat,the denial runs out of him like WARM PISSSSSSSS….hahahahaha..He automatically thinks it’s Billy Cesspool. IP then bans the person after claiming that the information was incorrect…AFRAID ARE WEEEEE…WHY ban someone when YOU claim the person was wrong  ????   Oh WE know  you’re not Dylan….lol

screenshot_4-5Screenshot_3 (4)

1. Anonymous September 29, 2016 7:53 am  Reply

You recently recorded the chat with my username in it and monitored the chat too. I don’t appreciate such Haynes activity and doing as such is considered unlawful by US law. I would advise removing anything pertaining to my name and/or content within. I will give you 24 hours before i file a DMCA.

2. William Poole ESQ. September 29, 2016 10:49 am  Reply

Obsessed about me much Sean? Sorry little man it wasn’t me. Remember Sean you go looking for attention with me you will get it and sometimes from others. C’est la guerre.

• BozDollarSign September 29, 2016 3:12 pm  Reply

No one cares about you old man, plz ratchet it down a little bit. Thx bro.

3. dylan bates mahon September 29, 2016 12:03 pm  Reply

you do realise IP was trolling and pretending that he was doxed when he actually wasnt you can clearly see him and the other callers laughing about it
    i cant believe you guys fell for it sorry but IP won this round

4. monkeysniffer September 29, 2016 12:07 pm  Reply

hahahaha BINGO

5. monkeysniffer September 29, 2016 12:07 pm  Reply

deny deny deny deny deny deny

6. pope of no hope September 29, 2016 12:59 pm  Reply

and hey trolltikbrony your brothers (dylan) FB page is far from inactive.
    Amen sean. time to rethink all this shit. or not. MUHAHAHAHA

7. Daz September 29, 2016 2:51 pm  Reply

You really are a retard MonkeySniffer! You’re not quite at James Packer’s level of retardation, but you’re close.

8. Vudu September 29, 2016 3:10 pm  Reply

Lmao they actually think IP was being serious you cant make this shit up haha

9. monkeysniffer September 29, 2016 6:56 pm  Reply

Jus like to point out this was the EXACT SAME response to the UKmuppets posts ..DENY.. odd

• Nokolod September 29, 2016 7:14 pm  Reply

the difference is darren is ukmuppets this isnt ips address he was messing and you guys fell for it

• monkeysniffer September 29, 2016 7:24 pm  Reply

Well then YOU have nothing to worry about do you ?? But you will continue to WATCH an remark on this POST in FEAR of what other things I may have…So please enjoy this BLOG an my POST lol

• nokolod September 29, 2016 7:28 pm  Reply

lol im just a viewer i have nothing to worry about im just saying this time you guys got it wrong dont get angry over it we all fuck up thats life lol

• monkeysniffer September 29, 2016 7:30 pm

10. Daz September 29, 2016 7:36 pm  Reply

MonkeySniffer. Please seek mental help. All this seems to be getting to you

• monkeysniffer September 29, 2016 7:43 pm  Reply