BLOGTV.CA sends out a message

Thanks to an anon in our chat for this, but it does seem that the staff at BLOGTV mean business.

I can’t confirm or deny the authenticity of the above image, so please let me know if anything does develop.

If this is truly the case and it turns out to be true the drunks, drug abusers and train wrecks will continue to have Vaughnlive as their home due to the fact no one else wants them lol. Good for you Mark Vaughn congrats on having poop on your face….AGAIN.

1. Walt Stinky September 19, 2016 1:11 am  Reply

I hope they will have room for perverted puppet shows ??!!??

2. whatsHisName September 19, 2016 2:59 am  Reply is show boating just like Mark Vaughn did when stickam and closed.The truth of the matter is that all the types of people they excluded will still go there and they will make them the example.

All of you will disagree but I believe the future is a “facebook like” broadcast. A more privatized experience.Look at the fact Facebook allows webcam broadcasts now and take a look at periscope.Vaughnlive etc CANNOt and WILL NEVER compete with that.

The end of public broadcasts open to everyone will become the demise of blogging about them.Expect things to become null and void.What will you post here when that happens? Oh that’s right you will always have Shawnio.

• monkeysniffer September 19, 2016 3:19 am  Reply

whatsHisName You sound a lil bloated yourself

3. ChumpPedro September 19, 2016 3:19 am  Reply

Don’t you check your sources? This is a fake Tweet. I subscribe to and they never made such a Tweet on September 11th.

4. anon45 September 19, 2016 7:08 am  Reply

I can surely say that this Is true glad It will never be like an website like mark’s

5. anon45 September 19, 2016 9:29 am  Reply

Wait this Is fake but who knows what this might of come with.

6. Hi September 19, 2016 12:00 pm  Reply

This tweet is fake, All you had to do was check the Twitter to know this… Lazy blog post on your part.

• monkeysniffer September 19, 2016 12:44 pm  Reply

So sue me you poor man child

7. crackhead_bob_cesspool September 19, 2016 3:02 pm  Reply

haha thats soooo mspainted or photoshopped
    im lokking through their tweets right now and nowhere does it say that. ha nice try fail trolling whoever sent it in

8. chriswhile4dogcatcher September 20, 2016 2:15 am  Reply

I’m the one who posted that in the chat, I had no idea it was a fake when i did. I didn’t learn it was a hoax until recently.

• crackhead_bob_cesspool September 21, 2016 6:48 pm  Reply