TRIBUTE to Darren Lee Sayward aka UKpedopuppets

It’s not often I get to expose a blogger who is a sexual deviant toward 18 year old girls who makes videos admitting he’s a pervert, then places those same videos on Youtube exposing himself to the world, but that’s the stupidity of one Darren Sayward/ Uk muppets.04270301d81140649577d1f99cb9f471

So you may wish to play catch up an read these recent posts on UK Muppets before continuing LINK is at the bottom.

Then you find out WHO exactly is Darren Lee Sayward aka UKmuppets, LINK is provided below.

But in this post I’d like to touch on the fact that Darren Lee Sayward and his wife at the time Joanne Sayward were sued with casting illegal satellite feeds of sporting events. This took place in between 2012/2013, and  this did in fact make the local news further exposing Darren Lee Sayward/UKmuppets something I’m sure he wouldn’t want anyone to know.

The below LINK explains in detail the events of this matter.

Then we have his so called disability where he claims he can’t work, well of course he can’t work he’s up at all hours perving and fapping on young teen girls in skype and every other social media site imaginable.

On with other mentionables. Now before I continue I’d like to say before you judge me too harsh for the below text and information, it was Darren Lee Sayward who cast the first stone at Michelle Stacey claiming he had her dox and criminal history, if you remember he claimed Michelle was a junkie herself and even claimed to not only have her name but her mug shot. Now why would he do that you ask ??? Well Michelle is a 40+ strong willed woman with children who fights back and refuses to take any bullshit from anyone, a complete opposite say of a 18/19 year old single girl who he can perv on is high on meth and not only vulnerable emotionally but psychologically as well. Do you see where I’m goin here ?screenshot_2-3

The above info is slightly dated so perhaps a shot of something more recent is needed here ? LOOK down below.

Some recent video sent in thank you for this, check it out.

Better much better, this above info is the latest.

So with all that cleared out of the way I’d like to place up a goFCK me account especially for Mr Darren Lee Sayward to help with his future moving expenses.

I’m sure in what we have come to know as classic denial from UK muppets he’s goin to SQUIRM, DENY and LIE about everything on this post. Or  he may go through every post I have ever done screen shot them and make lil hissy fit comments smashing my photoshop images my videos and anything else that angers him. However it will still expose his anger and frustration directed towards me at the same time as I sit back and laugh…  I WIN….. Either way I could care less…I would like to thank anyone and everyone who sent me any information on this individual.screenshot_11I shall be away for the next day or so on a personal matter so please enjoy a refreshing milkshake compliments of UKmuppets…kniw kniw.

1. DontgetStuckOnTheAngerBridge September 14, 2016 5:27 pm  Reply

With the utmost respect to the author of this, this is really taking things too far. There is no reason to take things to this level.

I hope you all take a step back and realize what you are doing is wrong.Domain hosts do not allow this kind of behavior or content.

• monkeysniffer September 14, 2016 5:53 pm  Reply

2. Monkey Pedo September 14, 2016 5:56 pm  Reply

Are you a pedophile Monkey Sniffer AKA Caine? Why do you follow teenage girls on Twitch?

• monkeysniffer September 14, 2016 5:59 pm  Reply

Cmon Darren from Manchester dont be so hurt lover boy hahahahahahaahah..Its my TRIBUTE to you

• Karl September 14, 2016 6:02 pm  Reply

First Roper was doxed, then James Fudge Packer. You will be next. Fair warning.

• monkeysniffer September 14, 2016 6:05 pm  Reply

Warn me all you like do you think I really care…DO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

• Karl September 14, 2016 6:07 pm

The fact that you hide in the shadows like a creepy pervert proves that you do care. Get ready, we’re going to ass fuck you without lube.

• monkeysniffer September 14, 2016 6:09 pm

Bends over an waits …<3 Cmon BIG boy

• monkeysniffer September 14, 2016 6:36 pm

Thank you for confirming your dox Karl…so nice of you to do so

3. Some Guy September 14, 2016 6:23 pm  Reply

The police will be called and they will be given MrsRoper’s personal information if you don’t take this post down immediately! What you’re doing is highly illegal!

• monkeysniffer September 14, 2016 6:34 pm  Reply

So SWATTING threats now ???…ok

• Shawnio Is Big mad September 16, 2016 8:58 am  Reply

no its not. its all public info

4. Anonymous September 14, 2016 6:31 pm  Reply

These fuckers UK muppets , shawnie and that fat loser eric samosky aka whirlaturd go around doxing people and posting family members but when this is done back the pussy’s cry like the little bitch boys they are. Lets not forget how they twist facts around and tell bullshit and lies about other folks online, just because most folks see them for the lying pieces of shit they are and no one but trash will go near them.

• monkeysniffer September 15, 2016 2:32 am  Reply

LMAO that’s not Scuttlebutt

5. Billybob cessMole September 15, 2016 10:10 pm  Reply

Greetings scuttlers

I usually like reading this blog (and others too) gives me many a minute to read through and see what arse of the internet you are all chasing for the right or reasons,especially when you make posts about the “manipulators and arseholes of the Vaughlive and Ivlog casting scenes*”.

Although saying that, this little spat, which is what it is, with uk muppets is making you all look like total dipshits, i mean you, monkeysniffer, you say that ,and i quote “Darren Lee Sayward and his wife at the time Joanne Sayward were sued with casting illegal satellite feeds of sporting events. This took place in between 2012/2013” when the picture from the MEN states that it’s 2007.

Now by reckoning, what you keep saying is a total fabrication about Karl davies BUT you are continuing your little hate campaign, WHY?

Daz sayward is getting his name all caught up in this, for no reason what so ever, but because someone thinks or has said that Uk muppets (karl davies) is indeed darren sayward, well he’s not, and he’s not soultrain either lol- it’s totally fucking stupid that you think this is truth.

Btw Scuttlers, some people have said that other names are karl davies, also some people who are associated with your little circle,especially a Guy from the Uk who lives in the midlands!

Anyway, i can not wait for the next Lulzfest that you will do.

*Oh btw what i meant by that ,was how you all on this blog DO THIS to quite alot of people,food for thought,eh?

• monkeysniffer September 16, 2016 12:48 am  Reply “05:57, 10 NOV 2007 UPDATED 19:36, 21 JAN 2013” <<<<< Ok so there ya go SPLITTING HAIRS is something you're good at YA ???..That proves nothing except 2 dates and the second was an update of the article. For an individual to make such a long winded comment and leave it with a question as to this "little circle" Clearly shows me you're hurting, desperate and in panic mode…Psychological war is not your cup of tea lol….keep FISHING.. and you know what that means right ????
      I GOT YA …hands down 100% no doubt in my mind ….YOU ARE TOAST FATTY BOY…and best of all you were exposed by this blog. R.I.P UKpedopuppets…Monkeysniffer bows for the crowed, sits back and smiles.

• K September 16, 2016 8:24 am  Reply

Monkey Sniffer. You seem upset. Maybe you should go and watch some of the teenage girls you follow on Twitch to calm yourself down

• monkeysniffer September 16, 2016 12:45 pm  Reply

Angry… you upset mad bro ???? Pfftt try an be original when someone uses those lines it truly means that they have no material. And as far as twitch goes,its a 2010 old JTV account,not used in over 3/4 years, so do your worse..I’m BEGGING YOU. Please do something

6. Shawnio Is Big mad September 16, 2016 8:59 am  Reply

whats with all the idiots saying this is illegal. Nothing illegal about it. Anyone could find this info.

• Officer Doofy September 16, 2016 3:15 pm  Reply

InMotion Hosting has a TOS agreement that must be followed.There is an abuse contact number for every domain registered on the internet.

As far as legal or illegal activity.Information is not illegal but the act of using information to harass someone is.There are laws against cyberbullying and harassment per country and even per state.If I were the people responsible for this website I would refrain from this kind of activity.It’s too risky.What if this person gets killed? What if they commit suicide? What if someone innocent gets hurt? What if it’s the wrong name? What if the information belongs to someone with the same name? Do you want to take that risk?

I don’t expect this to even phase anyone but we all need to be responsible for our actions.

• monkeysniffer September 16, 2016 3:48 pm  Reply

Ok Officer Doofus…now read carefully please…One of many reasons I made such a post was to identify this individual due to his giving out Michelle’s Stacey so called dox and her so called history. If you were to take your sweet time and follow these lil bits of information would have been made clear. Michelle has children, but did Darren Lee Sayward care ??? No he bashed her and was thrilled as to giving her personal info out to the world. Now as to any HARASSMENT etc directed toward Darren Lee Sayward I am not suggesting nor am I condoning ANY illegal activity towards him just exposing him for what he truly is.

7. dyewitness September 16, 2016 12:44 pm  Reply

oh no he likes 18 yr olds ! say it aint so

8. scuttlebutt September 17, 2016 2:49 am  Reply

OK. Let me get up to speed here. First we have this homunculus called Darren, who was quite happy to dox a female and her kids. The fact he posted the “WRONG” dox is irrelevant. He was happy to dox her regardless. Now the tables have been turned and it’s HIM dox’ed, he’s crying like a baby….so much so he’s befriended the three Spermula’s Ryan FatFi, Gimpio the hobo and Potato Shawn the gibbering bog trotter. We don’t need to be Einstein to figure out that Darren has gone past the stage of “plausible deniability” or even “damage limitation” and is now clutching at straws in desperation.

Sorry Darren but you screwed the pooch this time. You’ve said all you can say (and more) You have nothing left but threats of doxing more people….and that’s what got you in the shit in the first place……You’ve been beaten like a 80 year old rug. Take it on the chin like a man and quit whimpering like a well spanked puppy.