More of UK Pedopuppets EXPOSED….the video files

I cannot begin to thank all of YOU, the viewers and supporters of this BLOG who have come out in full force to EXPOSE this FRAUD Darren Sayward aka UK Muppets for being a fraudulent pervert who preys on young woman online.a46f36c413b6407f9144d724b99aab53

I would also like to thank those responsible for all of the images and videos used on all of the UK Muppets posts these last few days. Darren Sayward keeps denying this is him ok fine then lets take a look at the images down below.030e619f4ab249ee94b4e69d529a727c

Here he is fancying himself a radio dj of sorts…catch Darren Sayward aka UK Muppets voice at the end of this clip.

I’d like to thank those who sent in these 2 video clips of Darren Sayward aka UK Muppets.99593a1062cc48c7b7704317e3f99a83

” Darren Sayward: You look like me when I was younger on this apart from the long hair of course “Screenshot_1 (2)

Again I have exposed this CREEP Darren Sayward aka UK Muppets for what he truly is and again he will do what I expect him to do the only thing he can do, and that’s LIE..DEFLECT and try and counter but fail miserably at every turn at every avenue…Sits back and awaits the RAGE lol….Monkeysniffer WINS again….STILL MORE TO COMElbpnation_jtv_monkey

1. SorryCharlie September 7, 2016 9:51 pm  Reply

I am really quite enjoying this little pissing match the 2 of you have going. Should bring in some views.

2. Shawnio Is Big mad September 8, 2016 12:48 am  Reply

I’m still trying to figure out what you exposed. He said he had long hair like her. WOW

• monkeysniffer September 8, 2016 1:44 am  Reply

Please tell me ur sober and joking ?? If not everyday is goin to be an up hill battle for you

• Anonymous September 8, 2016 10:21 pm  Reply

wow you are a retard and can’t read either. it says apart from the long hair of course. SMH

3. scuttlebutt September 8, 2016 2:41 am  Reply

OK. Let me get this right. Soultrain has been saying he’s UkMuppets, but UkMuppets has never denied it till now. The name Darren Sayward is also linked to Muppets, but yet again Muppets hasn’t denied that, till now. So everything on the internet about Darren Sayward being Muppets is wrong and this is the first time Muppets has even spoken about it,,,,even though it’s all false and incorrect.

Does Muppets think we all fell off the turnip truck this morning? Jesus H Christ, a fifth grader wouldn’t even believe his bull shit. He’s 100% Soultrain, AKA Darren Sayward, AKA UkMuppets of Grenham Avenue, Manchester. M154HD. He can call himself Karl Davies, or Patsy Cline for all I care, but no amount of lies will change the truth. HE’S DARREN SAYWARD OF GRENHAM MANCHESTER.

• monkeysniffer September 8, 2016 2:46 am  Reply

4. DrObvious September 8, 2016 3:31 am  Reply

Normally people choose to avoid the fuckery. I mean a dick move is a dick move. Let the dick look like a dick. Don’t make the dick matter enough to argue about the size of the dick. It’s a dick people. Nobody likes a dick…..unless you are a white trash slut.

5. pope of no hope September 8, 2016 5:09 pm  Reply

i dont know any of these chumps. i wish i did, but im clueless in so many ways.
    Amen, and ryan sucks donkey dicks

6. the uk muppets blog run by Darren Sayward of Manchester September 24, 2016 9:17 pm  Reply

lmao! old Darren will have to move again, i wonder how many times the council will actually rehouse this fake disabled scrounging cunt!.