Darren Sayward’s aka UKPedopuppets SECRET perverted love interest in Wintard

I knew it, I knew it,I knew it. Say what ever you like but when I made those comments about Wintard being a junkie, I knew there was a SECRET AGENDA and I had touched a very sensitive LUSTFUL nerve in one Darren Sayward of Manchester aka UK Pedopuppets. But never did I imagine the response that would come from those of you who really don’t seem to like this pervert very much, and who can blame you after all this CREEP drips SLEAZE from every pour of his disgusting body.748ee3c031ce4937b50ff24a30ec1e4d030e619f4ab249ee94b4e69d529a727c

Take this video for example from his own private stash on Youtube, he’s totally in love with Wintard on the day she just turns 19 years old, that means he’s been flirting with her since 18 or possibly even 17, now that’s younger than his own daughter Chelsey.Screenshot_1

Darren himself is 40+ and was married, but this CREEP goes beyond anything natural, being a perv on woman all over. I was just informed today how he had multiple accounts and runs around pretending to be other people just so he can perv on young girls.
Screenshot_1 (2)

Hi sugar LIPS <3 his sweet daughter

wintard fed up with ryan

Someone named Ryan even tries to warn Wintard of just who Darren Sayward is..infact his other name on Vaughn is Soultrain a caster , but Wintard never suspected this foul deviant was stalking her totally in love and lusting for this young girl online.Screenshot_1 (2)To prove just how STUPID he really is he makes a POST about it, exposing himself to everyone …hahahahahaah how retarded is this moron ??10391836_214641387570_2675571_n

l_5507Shall we continue ???   Well we have the HAPPY BIRTHDAY post for Wintard..his sweety <3

Screenshot_2 (3)

We seeing a trend here ???

Last but not least…He bashes my photoshop work…my videos…. he does a post on how bad my posts are etc etc etc, but then turns right around takes my work uses them gives me credit on his own blog and on Facebook. Seriously I can’t make this shit up lol….This guy is severely retarded.

I would like to thank everyone who sent any information in on Mr Darren Sayward…You know who you are….more to come I promise.Screenshot_33

1. scuttlebutt September 6, 2016 8:56 pm  Reply

UkMuppets had a good honest blog. (You’ll note I said “HAD”.) That was until he jumped into bed with internet scum like Irelandspatriot, Shawnio and Ryan HiFi. All three of them have had their butts kicked by this blog, so all three have an ax to grind.

Now Muppets is nothing but a puppet, doing their bidding and firing their bullets….The sign of a very weak person.

I told Billy Cesspool in an email that Muppets should keep his big mouth shut, because he’s got quite a few skeletons in his closet. Muppets thinks he knows better and kept on with his verbal reflux. The ONLY person he can blame now is himself. Sorry Mupp’s, but it’s a case of “heads we win. Tails you lose.” Are you sure you wanna flip that coin? The ball’s in your court dude.

2. williampooleesq. September 6, 2016 10:07 pm  Reply

Wait? Whut? Is that Scuttlebutt? The guy Darren said abandoned his blog? Say it isn’t so!!!

• scuttlebutt September 6, 2016 10:23 pm  Reply

Yes Billy it’s me in the flesh. Has Muppets been telling little lies again? His momma told him he’s never go to heaven if he told fibs. Hahahaha.

3. anon123 September 6, 2016 10:12 pm  Reply

excellent post good work

• monkeysniffer September 8, 2016 1:45 am  Reply

Thx you

4. Anonymous September 9, 2016 6:03 am  Reply

Ryan FatFi aka Ryan Fields the pedophile from Windsor, Ontario is very interested in her as well. You should do a story on his creeping and stalking of the young women on ivlog and VL. He’s worse than Timmins IMO.

• monkeysniffer September 9, 2016 7:10 am  Reply

If you have any info on ryan please email it to me, this blog has done many stories on him, but any details or information would be appreciated.

5. kjlkjdf September 21, 2016 3:14 pm  Reply

Well well looks like the ukmuppets finally got his just deserves.Darren Sayward this is payback for all the people you have stalked and harrased on social media for years.Good job mr sniffer!

6. dazza the perv September 22, 2016 9:28 pm  Reply

I know this man! when i was in my teens, and i’m female by the way! he stalked me for years often exposing himself on webcam if only i took a screen shot sigh. Then my dad tried to find out where he lived. Thanks for the info scuttlebutts corner my 7ft 23 stone daddy will be paying this fat middle aged pervert a visit shortly!!

7. dazzas ex mate September 22, 2016 9:47 pm  Reply

Darren attended my school, I can confirm that he is indeed a sexual predator. Rot in hell you deviant!.

8. Chelsea Sayward September 22, 2016 9:56 pm  Reply

Leave my daddy alone you bully!

9. BobbyDazzler September 22, 2016 10:00 pm  Reply

Chelsea if only you knew how disgusting and perverted daddy Sayward is you would soon change your tune honey!

10. Sandra Sayward September 22, 2016 10:16 pm  Reply

Dazza sort it out! what did i tell you about chasing after the jail bait?? Leave them, innocent young girls alone!

11. UK Muppets aka Darren Sayward September 22, 2016 10:56 pm  Reply

LMAO Mr Sayward you got done up like a kipper son! Crash Bang wallop you have be exposed you vile litte creep!

12. UK Muppets aka Darren Sayward September 22, 2016 11:00 pm  Reply

Mr Darren Sayward in Manchester your repugnant little sexual trolling of young naive girls will be reported to your local police station expect a visit from the hobby bobbies any moment soon!

13. UK Muppets aka Darren Sayward September 24, 2016 7:24 am  Reply

Mr Darren Sayward living in Manchester is well-known pedophile and lives on my street. This guy is a complete and utter cunt thanks for outing him!

14. Bulldog September 24, 2016 8:15 am  Reply

R.I.P. Wintard. I never knew she use to cast, but I have heard from other people she was really nice. She was way too young.

15. the uk muppets blog run by Darren Sayward of Manchester September 24, 2016 8:39 pm  Reply

The uk muppets blog or UKM owned by Darren Sayward life is a bitch now prepare for the shitstorm buddy!

16. Darren lee Sayward in Manchester UK September 26, 2016 3:37 pm  Reply

No doubt Darren will try and get this blog shut down or have google to remove the link to the name on google search. Monkey well done buddy make sure you back all this info up on a drive in case the slimey toad that is Darren Sayward gets his way.

• monkeysniffer September 27, 2016 12:30 pm  Reply