Attention Whores online

It’s something we have all witnessed over the internet at one time or another as well as in real life, attention whores do exist but in various forms. During my time on the internet, I to have witnessed many that I would consider to be attention whores. Most are in the form of cheap over painted females that consume vast amounts of alcohol or drugs as old fat greasy bald men feel the need to make over sexualized comments directed towards these same females. Funny thing is I know a few of these individuals both the casters as well as the females who feel the need to allow themselves to be humiliated and passed around like cheap bottles of $2 wine for the entire chat to enjoy. If it be low self esteem or lack of intelligence I hope these dim witted types see them self for what they truly are….CHEAP and PATHETIC.Selfie-HGCbIaW9RUsAAai1ZOne such attention whore is the selfie whore, ya she/he has a ton of accounts all over the net with hundreds of shots of their vain self, yet all the while trying to maintain their innocence by claiming their either too fat or not attractive enough, I personally can’t take this type seriously after all if you’re that damn UGLY an FAT get the fck outta here with your UGLY ass an don’t bother coming back, and ya you know who they are, infact we all do chances are YOU know at least one or more…. <3 XOXOXOXOXXOXOScreenshot_2 (2)Others are more drastic and shallow, in one particular case a certain individual decided to to lie about her own suicide causing mass grief through out an entire website just to get attention. Then had the nerve to blame her parents. Waaa waaaaa waaaaaaa .d4fb654da5d24bdb9d5e8b508e3a2174

Others are just too damn whiny or beautiful for their own good take this humpa lumpa CookiePISSLips for example she whines all day in hopes of getting attention from males online, she even claims to be a virgin at 60+ years of age and you wonder WHY ??de3669ac67f74c0ab4ce719e4ab9c1deWe all know who the clown in the above screen shot is, but really what’s his issue, drugs…booze or did his parents dump him outside in a cow field somewhere in hopes of never seeing him again ?

He sits there all the while claiming he has a hand gun and other assorted weapons of mass destruction, is it FEAR an PARANOIA that have finally taken him by his singular tiny testicle that he feels the need to try and intimidate others online ???

Seriously WHY do they feel the need to show off weapons during a cast ??l_254My thoughts are simply this if you had or have children would you be happy with their behavior if they were an attention whore ? Furthermore would you be comfortable having family or parents witness for themselves these actions ?? Truth hurting so far ?Screenshot_33

1. Cleo August 21, 2016 12:24 pm

looks like every time you make a stupid photoshop you need to find some way to wrap a post around it.

basically you just keep repeating the same shit over and over, it’s probably why no one takes this blog seriously anymore.

keep up the good work you have destroyed scuttlebutt better than any one of us could 😉

• monkeysniffer August 21, 2016 12:46 pm

Shawnio funny you’d say all that for one the 1 and only photoshop came after the fact due to FACTS I believe to be accurate in the post, in any case as usual you respond to this dead blog and can’t seem to read to facts of the post. It’s the primary reason you never were and will never be a blogger for you simply can only read the pictures and not the words or meanings, it’s an example of your weak attention span and intelligence. READ…THE….POST

• Anonymous August 24, 2016 5:17 am

Shawn McQuaid you need serious psychiatric help. Seek help before it’s too late and you’re committed to a mental hospital.

2. Cleo August 21, 2016 12:51 pm

the best part is you posting this at 5 o clock in the morning on a weekend LMAO RIP scuttlebutt

3. Cleo August 21, 2016 12:55 pm

pay attention http://prntscr.com/c8h9go

ps you basically just insulted Mrs.Roper

“One such attention whore is the selfie whore, ya she/he has a ton of accounts all over the net with hundreds of shots of their vain self, yet all the while trying to maintain their innocence by claiming their either too fat or not attractive enough, I personally can’t take this type seriously after all if you’re that damn UGLY an FAT get the fck outta here with your UGLY ass an don’t bother coming back, and ya you know who they are, infact we all do chances are YOU know at least one or more…. ”

google munchkins mom4 lol

then you insulted billy and lardo:

“. Most are in the form of cheap over painted females that consume vast amounts of alcohol or drugs as old fat greasy bald men feel the need to make over sexualized comments directed towards these same females. Funny thing is I know a few of these individuals both the casters as well as the females who feel the need to allow themselves to be humiliated and passed around like cheap bottles of $2 wine for the entire chat to enjoy”

lol honestly, you do a great job of landing on your face.

now edit this comment so I can take a screencap and post it on letsstalk lol

4. monkeysniffer August 21, 2016 1:35 pm

So you admit to stalking and having interest in her WHY would you do that ?? Why would you care enough ???Does she strike FEAR in you ???

5. monkeysniffer August 21, 2016 1:36 pm

Perhaps more importantly you have emotional feelings towards her ? Wanna talk about it ..shawnio ???

6. Cleo August 21, 2016 1:55 pm

are you on drugs this morning Monkeysniffer, you seem extra dumber than usual.

7. Cleo August 21, 2016 1:56 pm

and yes I do want to talk about it LOL that’s the whole point of making you make these ridiculous posts LOL

8. monkeysniffer August 21, 2016 1:59 pm

WOW you seem not only extra dumb urself but furious ?? Wonders why is cuz I doxed you and letting everyone know where you live ??? Is it cus we have that screen shot of the GUN and it has been reported ??? Gee dude relax lol

9. Ryan_Hifi August 21, 2016 2:06 pm

The attention whores are the people who I hang around with like Caroline and myself. This hits the nail on head Monkeysniffer, and from now on I will no longer be interacting with this blog anymore..Farewell

• monkeysniffer August 21, 2016 2:11 pm

Gee Ryan cant say im gonna miss you, but ya take ur retarded ass an leave…eyb eyb xoxox

10. Cleo August 21, 2016 2:10 pm

you keep calling me shawnio lol don’t worry monkeysniffer I am sure scuttlebutt will roll out of bed soon and reiterate the fact he is upset his social life went to shit.

thanks for doing it for us 😉

• monkeysniffer August 21, 2016 2:13 pm

Sure shawnio whatever you say sunshine…Damn ur as dumb as ryunzz hifi

• scuttlebutt August 22, 2016 4:07 am

Shawnio/Cleo. My social life is awesome,,,,,,,for a 65 year old woman in a wheelchair from Birmingham England. Hahahaha ! No one here has to prove what a dumb assed liar you are. YOU do that yourself.

Shawnio. Why do you pretend to be a female called Cleo? Is there something you want to tell us? Five years you’ve been stalking me and in them five years you’ve failed to Dox me. WANNA TALK ABOUT THAT? Maybe you wanna talk about stealing from a shop with two young kids, or stalking a Nigerian woman just because she’s black, or having sex with your own sister, or beating the crap out of your sister-inlaw, or getting your perverted ass kicked off of BlogTV because you’re a pedophile, (proven) or stalking RaunchFox to death, (will you do the same to Mark & Scrubby when their site closes?) or maybe you wanna talk about your paranoia and your need to have a plastic BB gun and cams watching your crazy ass all night? …… Maybe you can tell us all how you get sexual gratification from fingering your own ass?!?!?!? NO. Second thoughts, DON’T. I don’t think any one wants to know the details of your “stink finger.”

Ok Shawnio. I’m going for some suds now. That’s if I can find a bar that open in “Birmingham” at this hour in the morning. Hahahahaha. (Man you is DUMB.)

• Cleo August 22, 2016 1:14 pm

Are you gonna pop over to the shop scuttles lol

Pip pip cheerio

Ps no one calls them suds you’re own comments reveal your level of butthurtness

I say old chap

• scuttlebutt August 22, 2016 3:55 pm

This is like taking candy from a baby. I’ve seen Monkeysniffer get you dancing and it’s good to know I can still do the same,,,,,for a 65 year old woman in a wheelchair. Hahahaha. Maybe if you spent less time analyzing what I say and watched what YOU said, you wouldn’t look so stupid.

Anyway, thanks for confirming you ARE Cleo, Shawnia. Now we’ve established that (and for your obvious need to be a female) maybe you’d like to talk about it? Tell your favorite blog why you want people to think you’re a female. Don’t be shy cupcake. Let it all out. Hahahaha.

11. Cleo August 21, 2016 2:26 pm

yup, dumb, just like I said you were at the top, I am glad you are able to still read the English language with your brain damage and everything 😉

• monkeysniffer August 21, 2016 2:30 pm

Daaaaaaaamnn Shawnio you simply can’t resist me hahahahaha. Dude you’re getting kinda crazy today ….smoke some WEED an chill….Oh thats right YOU CAN’T cuz the landlord wont let you hahahahahahahaha…DING DING DING DING DING DING

12. ItsMeStan August 21, 2016 2:29 pm

The facts in this post are simply astonishing. That is all! Good day.