Esteban Creme the owner of Ivlog is now involved

I’d like to thank those for the recent screen shots to this post, it’s right on the HEELS of the Melanie/Aliceinwonderspace so called suicide claim that has many furious and demanding action over her alleged immature antics.

That LINK is right here before this post.

However WE have some new info.

Screenshot_4 (2)

Cream may decide to address this issue at some point so we hope.8ad3dd2c00af499bbee163a641149349However not 10min after this post Melanie’s account is no longer active, some speculate as to either it’s a ban from Cream or did Melanie do it herself.

With so much HEAT no on poor Melanie she now has decided to not only change her name but to remove anyone she feels is a threat to her story.

04d541af4b024f2b90d85f7ed4a6858aBut before she did that she made a statement, take a look at the pic below and read the following KEY words. ” I HAVE NOT HAD ACCESS TO MY PHONE OR COMPUTER” ….Got that ???

The reason I say this is because my next post on this story is the actual TEXT messages from the days Melanie went missing. Those were handed to me not 15min after the last post.Screenshot_6Screenshot_2 (2)

You wanted attention well your getting it, don’t look so damn happy now.Screenshot_3 (4)

1. filly August 9, 2016 11:29 pm  Reply

They all was in on it, For the LOLZ…

• Observer August 10, 2016 1:24 am  Reply

Filly congrats on the new gig as the new cryptkeeper in the new Tales from the Crypt show they’re producing. I knew you’d get the part.

2. Anonymous August 10, 2016 1:08 am  Reply

3. blah August 10, 2016 1:08 am  Reply

4. anon August 10, 2016 1:48 am  Reply

Another drama whore desperate for attention. I don’t understand why she had to put on a big show, they always get found out in the end.

• Glen Schoen August 10, 2016 2:25 am  Reply

I disagree with the statement

“I commend Creme for acting professional through this entire ordeal. Mark Vaughn could take lessons from Creme on how to run a social casting site professionally.”

Look creme might have more of an understanding of the nature of how a social broadcasting website should function and be treated but he lacks the proper integrity to insure it is run transparent with no favoritism.

I am not attacking you.I am just not agreeing with your opinion.I kn ow I cannot change your opinion,I am not trying to,but I have witnessed first hand how the ivlog moderators leave TOS violations fly past for some people and not for others.

When you hire a mod you have the responsibility of making sure they do not take sides or overlook TOS violations.They should punish each person equally.

• Anonymous August 10, 2016 3:33 am  Reply

Ryan Fatboy we don’t care about your opinion, please stop commenting here. You only make yourself look like a fool.

5. scuttlebutt August 10, 2016 3:13 am  Reply

This isn’t the first time that the “I’m dead…..but not” sick prank has been pulled. Some will remember Tina_Weezer who “died” because the Woodshed was on her ass exposing her money scams. Then there was Sergio StJames who “died” because this blog was exposing his lies about “owning the street, owning a Hummer, owning a Harley Davidson, owning a light aircraft, and other stupid things he said.

Now I’m not qualified to say if this is a mental illness or not, but one thing I can say is it’s SICK and hurtful to the people who care about them. (if anyone) It’s not a prank. It’s not funny. It’s just sick.

• Glen Schoen August 10, 2016 5:27 am  Reply

Agreed Scuttlebutt.I remember the tina weezer thing and I also vaguely remember the sergeo stjames thing.There have been a lot of people who have faked death.There are so many who have tried to act dead that when someone actually does pass we all question it’s validity.I myself always questioned vicki’s death although someone had posted an obituary that looked real.

There are many sick minded individuals online we encounter.many of them right under our nose.

6. SorryCharlie August 10, 2016 3:55 am  Reply

Fucking sick. I hope everyone involved with this is fucking site shamed off of it. Pulled it off, then to get pissed and kick and ban those that speak up on it. Fucking sick. The site is not in anyway shape or form “impartial”. They tried to rake in certain people/casters to talk shit and when that didnt happen, they had to come clean. Didnt work, sorry. Try harder.

7. Seriously WTF August 10, 2016 4:26 am  Reply

This is sick and not funny. It hurts people. I saw people grieving this morning over someone they thought they had lost, only to have her show up in the channel a little bit later. Her email post saying she did in fact take Tylenol and stabbed herself just further indicates that she wrote those initial posts herself and not a hacker or her parents as she had been trying to make it appear.

It is very disgusting. I remember when Tina Weezer pulled a “death” as well and how it hurt a lot of people. People that pull this kind of crap deserve to be called out on it.

8. ChumpPedro August 10, 2016 6:02 am  Reply

Filly, is it true you hang out near road crews stealing pieces of asphalt to chew on?

9. Anonymous August 10, 2016 9:47 am  Reply

She is obviously someone with deep mental issues. I don’t know if the last week was her parents fault or not but I know there needs to be some kind of intervention in that family. That is all.

10. captain August 10, 2016 12:30 pm  Reply

Anyone who uses faking a death for a prank is piece of shit. It only hurts the ones who care for that person. Nothing funny about this sort of thing.

11. pope of no hope August 10, 2016 1:46 pm  Reply

i always said cr3am was a professional. and his action on this bullshit proves it. kudos cr3am .
    Amen, oh, and cr3am you’re still a douche bag. however, a professional douche bag.

12. Ryan_Hifi August 10, 2016 2:28 pm  Reply

Judge Judge Judge, it’s all i do. Someday i will all be judged, upon my death. We are supposed to be kind to one another and leave the judging to God. Do not shun your fellow man or woman in need.

• Matchmaker August 10, 2016 6:26 pm  Reply

Ryan, you should get her number. Maybe the two of you can go on a date. I think she needs a supportive, non-judgmental man in her life right now and I think you’d be perfect.

• Anonymous August 10, 2016 7:48 pm  Reply

Ryan when you die your family will scatter your ashes in a ditch or throw your box of ashes in the dumpster where you belong. You’re worthless.

13. noalyah August 10, 2016 3:53 pm  Reply

Just to add to this entry. I was one of alice’s deepest supporters. I even deleted people when I found out she was dead. but then this happened.
    Needless to say, this is the proverbial last straw both online and offline. I’ve come to the conclusion that people generally untrustworthy and one should always look out for themselves

14. Ryan_Hifi August 10, 2016 7:50 pm  Reply

Looks like I found someone new to harass… err.. I mean protect.